Thursday 5 May 2011

Evaluation - How did you attract/address your audience?

I have addressed my target audience by creating a questionnaire. This gathered some fantastic results, and it helped me create my magazine.
I think I have attracted my target audience well by using models that the readers can relate to!
I specifically chose people who wore makeup (eyeliner in particular), had piercings (Loz has her nose pierced and Pie has scaffolding). They both dress in an appropriate way for the genre of music and both look young enough for the readers to be able to relate to.
In my opinion, I think that I chose the selection of bands featured well. It has a mixture of old and new, e.g Guns N' Roses. But the teenagers of this generations are seriously into old rock music as well as new, I personally LOVE Guns N' Roses and Nirvana, and I know many people of my age and younger that adore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment