Wednesday 13 April 2011

2nd DPS (Live Review)

I know we're not really supposed to do more than one DPS but I originally planned to do a live review, so here it is :) The reasons for my photo choices are, I had to include one of the lead singer (M. Shadows), I also included one of the guitarists: Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance. I used that photo because they are doing their famous back-to-back pose (I'll post a professional photo to back up my point). I would've taken a photo of the crowd like they do in Kerrang! but I was in the seated area of the venue so I would've got an awful photo.

It took ages to get the photos to look right on the background image because I couldn't get the faded colour the same as the background colour. Hopefully this looks good to everyone else, I'm pleased with it :) And also I like the actual review I've written :P






Here's Syn and Zacky's signiture pose that I said about earlier:



I used the idea of using one of the photos to be the background, I had this idea thought out a while ago, then I saw one of my Kerrang! magazines had done this too. I've scanned in the picture and here it is:

4 comments:

  1. Really professional looking. You can tell a lot of work has gone into this. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually prefer yours to your style model. It's awesome :) x

    ReplyDelete