Monday 11 April 2011

Which one to use?

I've created two OFCs with just the banner edited on. Im stuck deciding which one to use.

Here are the two:




I like the 'Shockwave' one because it goes all across the top of the OFC. But I also like the 'Decibel' one because I would have space to put my tag line (Ready...Steady...ROCK!) above Loz's head. Although the 'D' on 'Decibel' isn't as easily recognised as a 'D' as the 'S' on 'Shockwave' is.
I'm kind of towards 'Shockwave' to be honest...

Maybe could some people comment and say which one they like better and why? Thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. I think I prefer the Shockwave one.
    Like you said, the Decibel one does have to put your tagline in (which I also like by the way) but I prefer the other one because it stands out more.
    For your tagline, you could do what Mojo does and put it over the brand name in a different colour? Just a suggestion :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I'm going to use the Shockwave one. Ooo...that's not a bad idea :D danke! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say shockwave :D I think you should crop off the right hand side so the logo is more symmetrical(sp?) on the page :) and cos Pie's arm is partially cut off but Loz's isnt lol

    but may I just say...I LOVE IT! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just done that :)
    thanks ^-^ x

    ReplyDelete