Monday 28 February 2011

Examples of Kerrang! live reviews (My Chemical Romance and Avenged Sevenfold)

These are two examples of Kerrang! live reviews that I have scanned from my own copies of Kerrang!.

I have decided to post examples of these because for my double page spread, I am going to do a live review - I decided this because I thought it would be rather awesome to use some photos I took from recent concerts I've attended. I will be using photos from either of the 3 dates I saw My Chemical Romance and photos from the Avenged Sevenfold concert I went to.

Kerrang! uses a style on their live reviews with smaller photos scattered across the 2nd page of the double page spread. There is ALWAYS a part where they ask "How was it for you?".

Just for the sake of saying this - the reviewer for the MCR concert obviously had no idea what they were talking about...they deserved WAY more than 3 stars :( That gig was amazing!

Anyway, back on task...Kerrang! tend to use quirky little captions for the photos, this gives a little bit of humour to the magazine.

All these aspects are very consistent throughout each issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment