Monday 28 February 2011

Recce - Locations

Locations

The photos that I will use have been taken in:

  • Hammersmith Apollo
  • Birmingham LG Arena
  • Wembley Arena
  • Nottingham Trent Arena
I have chosen to use these locations because I thought I could attempt to get some decent photographs that would look good enough to be in a music magazine. Plus it is also the natural setting for these type of photos to be taken in. Luckily, my photos were a success! I've spoken to Mrs Fearnley and she said my photos were perfectly fine to use! :) I was suprised I got good photos seeing as I was jumping all over the place during the gig :P
Hammersmith Apollo:

This was what was on the outside (picture from google):



This is what it is like on the inside (my picture):

(google picture):

Birmingham LG Arena:
From the outside (google pic):


This photo was taken at a different concert to the ones I'm including pictures from - so that's why the pictures will be taken from the other side of the arena...just to make it clear :)



This is from the MCR concert:



Wembley Arena:

The outside:



The inside before the show:



Inside during the support band:


Nottingham Trent Arena:
From the outside (google pic - its the building on the left, it's the only one I could find):

Inside during the support band:


Inside during MCR:

No comments:

Post a Comment