Wednesday 23 March 2011

Photos to be used as poster previews on my OFC

Here are some photos I have cropped down to be a suitable size for a preview of a poster included within the magazine.
I know when some are clicked on now, they will appear blurry. This doesn't matter because they will be a small size when on the OFC, so the blurryness wont show.

Jon Bon Jovi (Bon Jovi)




Corey Taylor (Slipknot/Stone Sour)



Gene Simmons (KISS)




Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance)




Simon Neil (Biffy Clyro)



Matt Bellamy (Muse)

I was going to use this one of Jon Bon Jovi, but I took the photo off the big screen, and consequently, has a huge line smack bam in the middle of the photo where the screen was able to split up. So I have decided against using this one.

The photos of Gerard Way, Simon Neil and Matt Bellamy look too good to be taken from a distance...thats because they weren't... I took the photos on the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment