Tuesday 1 March 2011

Questionnaire Results

I got 12 people to fill out my questionnaire. These are the results:


1) What is your favourite genre of music?

Rock/Metal - 5
Indie - 2
Dance - 2
Pop - 2
Other - 1 (Classic Rock)



2) Do you read magazines about your favourite genre?
Yes - 6
No - 6

3) If yes, Please state which magazines you read and why you like them.

- Kerrang! - It features all my favourite bands regularly
- always has free posters
- speaks 'my language'

- NME - It focuses on my favourite genre

-Q - It features older bands



4) How much would you be willing to pay for a magazine?
- £1.50 - £2 - 2
- £2 - £2.50 - 6
- £2.50 - £3 - 4
- £3+ - 0




5) What kind of things would you prefer to find in a music magazine?
- Tour dates - 2
- Interviews with bands - 6
- Posters - 7
- Free gifts - 3
- Other (please state) - 4 - Reviews




6) How often would you prefer there to be a new issue?
- Weekly - 9
- Fortnightly - 3
- Monthly


From these results, I have decided to do a magazine on Rock/Metal music. It will be priced from £2 - £2.50. I will include on the OFC that inside the magazine it has posters and interviews. Seeing as reviews have been requested, I shall include reviews also. It shall also be a weekly magazine.

All of these results collected seem to be conventional of a music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment