Wednesday 23 March 2011

A Problem with my photos

When I took my photos to use, I stupidly used the digital zoom instead of the optical zoom because I wanted photos as close to their faces as possible. My camera is 12x optical zoom with a little extra digital zoom (I'll find out how much digital zoom tonight.) I realised after the concert that I should've stuck to optical zoom and just cropped the photos.

I've now realised that now I'll have to use these photos on my double page spread and not the OFC because they would be a bit too blurry, so i'll have to take other photos to use on the OFC.

I've set aside some photos to use as previews of the posters - I'll upload some photos when I get home because the files are on my laptop. I'll post the photos in a different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment