Tuesday 1 March 2011

Possible Photos To Use

I still have yet to choose which photos I will use, but here are a few I have considered using. I know there is A LOT but I will narrow them down.


I know Becky Tye and I went to the same My Chemical Romance concerts and used the same camera, but we took blank photos inbetween our turns of using my camera so we knew which ones were ours to use.

Just for the record, I have taken ALL of these photos, none borrowed from friends or anything :)


Gene Simmons:


Paul Stanley:


Zacky Vengeance:


Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance:


M. Shadows:


Synyster Gates:





The Rev Tribute:


Synyster Gates:


Synyster Gates:


Synyster Gates:


Corey Taylor:


Mikey Way:


Frank Iero:


Gerard Way:


Gerard Way:


Mikey Way:


Gerard Way:


Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Gerard Way, Ray Toro:


Ray Toro:


Gerard Way:


Sean Smith:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great shots. I'm sure you'll get a great grade with these! :D

    ReplyDelete