Tuesday 1 March 2011

Shooting Schedule - When, Where, Who

Some of the photos I will be using were taken last year before I knew of this music magazine task. I've had it confirmed that it is still okay to use those photos. I have recently taken more photos, most for my personal collection but some for the magazine's purposes.

The dates and locations the photos will be taken/have been taken are:

  • Hammersmith Apollo - 31/10/10
  • Wembley Arena - 12/02/11
  • Birmingham LG Arena - 13/02/11 and 05/05/10
  • Nottingham Trent Arena - 19/02/11
  • 02 Arena, London - 26/06/10
  • Wembley Stadium - 11/09/10

The people who might feature in my magazine are:

  • Gerard Way ~ My Chemical Romance ~
  • Mikey Way ~ My Chemical Romance ~
  • Frank Iero ~ My Chemical Romance ~
  • Ray Toro ~ My Chemical Romance ~
  • Corey Taylor ~ Slipknot/ Stone Sour ~
  • M. Shadows (Matt Sanders) ~ Avenged Sevenfold ~
  • Synyster Gates (Brian Elwin Haner Jr) ~ Avenged Sevenfold ~
  • Zacky Vengeance (Zachary Baker) ~ Avenged Sevenfold ~
  • Johnny Christ (Jonathon Seward) ~ Avenged Sevenfold ~
  • Paul Stanley ~ KISS ~
  • Gene Simmons ~ KISS ~
  • Sean Smith ~ The Blackout ~
  • Matt Bellamy ~ Muse ~
  • Simon Neil ~ Biffy Clyro ~
  • Jon Bon Jovi ~ Bon Jovi ~

I obviously dont have their consent for these photos being used...seeing as they are celebrities. But then again, they are my photos so it's okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment